Monday, January 21, 2008

Just for fun- something Mac


Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple Corporation, loves to give a presentation about twice a year to "wow" us with the latest Apple products. These keynote addresses are usually over an hour and Mr. Jobs really gets wrapped up in them. Just for fun- a fellow at www.creativebits.org edited down his latest 90-minute presentation to 60 seconds- giving us just the essentials.


Check it out at this link that my brother sent me. They have a little fun at his expense- especially concerning his choice and over-use of adjectives. Maybe if he cut our all of the adjectives it would only be 60 seconds long.

I was considering the idea of finally buying an iPod- maybe in the next year or two, or wait until the iPhone's capacity gets a little bigger, the price comes WAY down, and it's available for the Verizon network. Well, this may mean that it'll be 4-5 years before I get an iPod- or never. :) Maybe when I get a car new enough to have an MP3 plug-in or iPod connector.

Okay- gotta get to work on my tile- then go start up the snowblower once the flakes stop falling. It's beautiful outside!

2 comments:

highdeekay said...

Phil would be so proud if you got an iPod. (heck, he'd be proud if I got one!)

BamDaddy said...

Hold out for the iPhone. Although I do use my iPod differently than I used to. Now I just listen to podcasts. There are some great LDS ones, and also NPR. Let me know as soon as Verizon makes the iPhone available.