Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Life in Numbers

This is in response to one of Heidi's recent posts and recent comment/threat that she'd no longer check my blog if I continued to neglect it. For that I am sorry. I am still breathing , thinking, and... just not blogging as much as I formerly did!

1 - Sister (Sarah)
2 - The Goal (Wife & Me)
3 - Years in my house
4 - My "official" family number (I was born the 4th of 9 children)

(in the middle of the family sandwich)
5 - States in which I have lived (UT, AZ, NM, VA, WY)
6 - Months to have ALL of my landscaping done
7 - Brothers (Spencer, Matt, Richard, Nathan, Andrew, Kimball, and Stuart)
8 - is great? Okay- here is something better- that was when I made one of the most important decisions of my life (baptism).
9 - Thousand dollars (the low estimate on the cost to finish the majority of the landscaping, fence, etc.). Trees, plants, & flower beds will add even more...
10 - Years I've worked in public education (1 year in private/business sector)