Saturday, May 17, 2008

Jed the Blogger

Okay- Heidi said that she may not even check my blog because I had not written for such a long time. So I sat down and created two posts this weekend. I apologize for my blog-negligence.

This post is primarily "borrowed," but I just had to share it. I think that many of my blogging friends out there are quite humorous and profound (Heidi, Charlotte, Monica, and Sarah, to name a few). But one of my favorites is JED! I love Jed's thoughts and am glad that he is willing to share them. Here are links to two hilarious, recent posts:

Crashing Through Walls
(Jed's perspective on the classic and all-too-often "I want to set you up with the perfect guy or girl" experience)

&

(A simple story of courage inspired by love)

Not only do these resonate with me, but in my opinion, Jed has in more than one case put columnists like Dave Barry to shame. Many of you write just as good, or in many cases better, than many columnists that are out there today. A few female bloggers from Utah were highlighted on TV recently and after reading 2-3 of their entries, they are not only lame, but beyond lame. Their blogs were completely worthless. I could not believe that they got so much internet traffic. So to my blogging heroes I say:

Thanks.
...and don't neglect your blog. You never know when you're going to make someone's day!

No comments: